Susan Lambert

Default Precision as displayed

Which is better to use: internal precision or precision as displayed. Some
of our spreadsheets go out to 4-5 decimal places. We get spreadsheets from
our members also which may or may not have this setting enabled. We're
trying to figure out which is best and leave it at that.

Harald Staff

Hi

Internal precision is the best. One thing is to display that 1/3 equals 0.33
, another thing is to pretend that it is.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Susan Lambert" skrev i melding