Lonnie

Default Generate GetPivotData

I would suggest that 'Generate GetPivotData' should be toggled off by default
in future releases. Users that are savvy enough to want to use it will know
how to turn it on. My experience that most users (98% of those I work with)
are baffled when they try to use formulas based on the pivot table. They
learned how to use pivot tables in Office 97 and are lost with the advent of
this function.

Generate tables Dee New Users to Excel 1 January 17th 05 06:45 PM
Extract Data for Mail Merge Rashid Khan Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 7 December 24th 04 05:47 PM
How can I generate 10 sites randomly from a worksheet isankar Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 December 22nd 04 09:14 PM
how do I generate test data giles New Users to Excel 2 November 30th 04 01:17 PM