Old May 27th 21, 02:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Win Back Your Ex Lover

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage!DR JOHN for quick 24 hours solution. my name is Caroline Kate and I had a problem with my husband 14 Years, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across DR JOHN on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you DR JOHN for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: drjohnsoco @ gmail .com You can also WhatsApp him on +1 706 871 4571 ..