Old March 28th 10, 10:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default KB978474

the following updates were not installed:

Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 (KB976881)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (KB978474)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB979771)

Kindly to advice me how can I resolve this problem

Regards

Old April 12th 10, 12:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default failed Office updates

Check Event Viewer - there should be entries for the failed updates. I had this problem and Event Viewer indicated drive letters had changed sinced the original Office install. I uninstalled and re-installed then re-ran the updates - they all went through no problem

hassan wrote:

KB978474
28-Mar-10

the following updates were not installed:

Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 (KB976881)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (KB978474)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB979771)

Kindly to advice me how can I resolve this problem

Regards

On Sunday, March 28, 2010 4:53 AM
hassan wrote:

KB978474
the following updates were not installed:

Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 (KB976881)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (KB978474)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB979771)

Kindly to advice me how can I resolve this problem

Regards

On Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:53 AM
Sean B wrote:

"hassan" wrote:
"hassan" wrote:

BizTalk: Writing and using a custom referenced functoid.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-and-usin.aspx