Old February 20th 10, 03:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do I change column from numeric to alphabet?

I have numbers in both columns and rows. I would like to have letters
accrosss the top.
Len

Old February 20th 10, 04:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

In xl2003 menus:

Tools|Options|General Tab|uncheck R1C1 Reference style.

Old February 20th 10, 08:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

In EXCEL 2007:-

Office Button (top left hand corner)

Excel Options (lower right hand corner)

Formulas

- make sure that there is no tick in the box called:-

R1C1 reference style

Thanks.

.