Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Raj Raj is offline

Default How to setup a time to run a macro?

I'm looking for how to setup a time to run a macro.Appreciate any help!

Note-I'm not familiar with VB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Chip Pearson's site explains it:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx

There are lots of places to learn about excel macros:
Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros he
http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html

David McRitchie has an intro to macros:

Ron de Bruin's intro to macros:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

(General, Regular and Standard modules all describe the same thing.)

--

Dave Peterson