Old December 3rd 09, 07:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to change column width of the default start-up spreadsheet?

I know it was possible to do this in versions before 07, but I can't find it
here? Also, I would like to set my default spreadsheet view at 130%, can't
find where to do that either.

Thank you.

Old December 3rd 09, 10:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

In EXCEL 2007 to view at 130%:-

- View

- Zoom group

- Zoom

- Zoom window should launch

- set Custom to 130

- hit OK

The above should give you what you want.

If my comments have hekped please hit Yes.

Old December 3rd 09, 11:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

- or maybe set up a template with the settings that I gave in my previous
posting then use this template (with your 130%) to create new files. I reckon
that should give you what you want.