Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to make the spreadsheet only as big as the data requires?

My spreadsheet is 100's of rows long but I only need 500. How do I save a
file that reflects the used segment rather than a masssive document that is
majorally blank?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You cannot get rid of them...........a worksheet contains a set number of
columns and rows.

You can hide the unused rows and columns.

If they are truly unused, they add nothing to the file size.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP