Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Toolbar command to paste values and transpose them

Hi

Does anyone know of a way in Excel 2003 to set-up a toolbar button to paste
values and transpose them? At the moment I'm using ALT e s v e enter but it's
quite slow to use and even slower to use the mouse...

Any ideas much appreciated.

Thanks
Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Record a macro while doing the Paste Special operation, give it a meaningful
name such as TransposeValues.
Rather than me regurgitating what's already in the Excel Help file, I'll let
you read it and get the macro assigned to a button:
In Excel Help, search for "start macro from toolbar button" and in the list
of possible topics that appears, choose "Run a Macro". On that page there
are instructions for setting things up to run a macro from a button added to
an existing toolbar group or for creating a new toolbar and adding a button
to it to run the macro.