Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JW JW is offline

Default Excel

All of a sudden each time i try to start Excel or Word I get the Error Must
Close window. I tried uninstalling the Office suite then reinstalling it but
it still happens. Does anyone know what is going on?
--
JW
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Not from the information given.

Is that all the message states?

Do you get a chance to send an error report?

Can you see what the report message includes?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP