Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Kev Kev is offline

Default Continue Quote

I am using Exel, and I downloaded one of the service quote forms (Blue
Gradient).
I am attempting to create a quote for a job, and I have used all the
available cells and I need it to roll over onto a second page. If anyone has
an idea of how to do this, I would really appreciate it!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Not having insight into what you are using, and how it has been set up, nope.
I do have a quote sheet that I used to use, which worked perfectly, and
which could accomodate a large number of rows. What this does, is to copy
the quote rows to a blank sheet, and then insert an ending directly
underneath that. In other words, if you have a single row quote, there will
not be any blank space underneath, before getting to the ending. If you
however have a sixty row quote, all sixty rows will be accomodated, with the
ending directly under that.

Contact me if you are interested.

--
HTH