Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Open new instance of Excel with each Excel file opened

How do I configure Excel to automatically open a new instance of Excel each
time I open an Excel file? My operating syustem is Vista Ultimate and I am
using Office 2007. I have fixed this in my Notebook computer (XP, Office
2003). I know I can do this in reverse (open a a new Excel program for each
file then open the file from within Excel) - but I believe it was Microsoft
who told us years ago that we should open the file, not the program first. It
works fine in Word and many other programs. This is obviously a big issue - a
google search on this topic reveals 26.2 million results. Please help!