Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Can you mail merge information from protected Excel sheet?

I have a protected spreadsheet that is 95% locked. The 5% that is not locked
consists of user input fields and the remainder of the spreadsheet calculates
answers. I want to mail merge the answers from the formulas onto labels, but
these are the locked fields. The locked fields are not available when I
select the Excel spreadsheet fields. Is there a way to get the data from a
protected spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

try this one and hope this will solve your problem

select the entire source worksheet, press ctrl+c
open new worksheet, press alt+e+s+v
save the new file and try to get the data getting this file as source

click yes if this works