-   -   Gridlines won't print (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/236003-gridlines-wont-print.html)

bakerdmw

Gridlines won't print

I have a few excel worksheets that I updated last week. Before last week the
gridlines printed, now every other grion the row will print instead of all to
define the rows. Help.

wayne

Gridlines won't print

On 07/06/2009 01:38 PM, bakerdmw wrote:
I have a few excel worksheets that I updated last week. Before last week the
gridlines printed, now every other grion the row will print instead of all to
define the rows. Help.

Check to see if you have set the background color in the cells where the
gridline does not appear. Go to the menu bar and set the color to
"Automatic" if there is a color (must be white now or you would notice
the difference).

--
Wayne
glenmeadows.us