Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Art Art is offline

Default Collapsed category title question

Hello:

I have a list of items in Column A. It has for example in A1 in BOLD a
title, and beneath it a list of items, then in A10 another title in BOLD, and
beneath it more items and so on. I then grouped each category in group so
when everything is collapsed I only see the BOLD categories, and I can select
which items to expand. However, when I print or rather copy the list and past
in a new sheet the list I want only the items that are expanded should be
copied, and not the BOLD categories. How can I make that the titles should
not be printed or copied?

Thanks

Art