Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default changing default formating when I email an excel file as an attac.

In Excel how do I change the default email format when I use 'Send to Mail
Recipient (As Attachment)'. Currently Excel picks 'plain text' as the email
format, but I would like the default to be 'rich text'. I am using Excel
2003. In Outlook 2003 the default formating used for emails is 'rich text'.