Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to fix excel columns now in numbers rather than ABC etc?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

In xl2003 menus:
Tools|Options|General Tab|
Uncheck the R1C1 Reference style checkbox.

Katie B wrote:

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

In xl2003 menus:
Tools|Options|General Tab|
Uncheck the R1C1 Reference style checkbox.

Katie B wrote: Unfortunately now on newer version and can't seem to track down the same function! One of the joys of upgrading I suppose!

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

In xl2003 menus:
Tools|Options|General Tab|
Uncheck the R1C1 Reference style checkbox.

Katie B wrote: Thank you Dave. Prompted me to look at the excel options on my new version and have found the old function now. Many thanks, frustration now solved!

--

Dave Peterson