Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Wrong title bar in MS Office 2007, shows 'non commercial'

1. I installed MS Office Home and Student version 2007.
2. I later bought full retail upgrade to MS Office Professional and
installed it as one computer is for commercial use by me for work purposes.
3. The top program title bar in MS office Word and Excel still show "for non
-commercial use only" whereas after upgrade this is not restricted.
4. How do I change to remove the 'for non commercial use' legend in top
title bar of program.

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi eionmac,

I am having the same issue. It doesn't look like you got an answer to your
question. Were you able to find a solution or will this require a full
uninstall of Home & Student and reinstall of Professional?

I am additionally concerned because I bought my upgrade online and do not
have the disks.

Thanks!