Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Export from Great Plains to Excel, Status Bar Disappeared

My company uses Great Plains version 8.0 and Excel 2003. I've been
reformatting machines all the same way according to my documentation (or so I
thought), and now some of my users complain that when they export Smartlists
out of Great Plains and into Excel that the status bar no longer shows up.
The status bar is not the one at the bottom of the spreadsheet, it's actually
a pop up that comes up in the middle of the screen. How do I get this feature
to come back? Please help.