Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Opening a spreadsheet problem Excel 2007

Whenever on try to open a document through my documents I have to click on
the office button in the top left corner of Excel otherwise my document does
not open. It used to some up automatically on the screen. Could this be a
result of downloading an add-in pdf program? How can I fix it so my document
comes right up again?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Click on the round icon on the left of your screen. Move to the right of the
window that opens up, and right at the bottom of this window, click on Excel
Options. Now select Advanced, then scroll down unitl you get General
options. Make sure that the option Ignore other applicaitons that use ......
is unticked.

--
HTH

Kassie