Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default excel sheet

I would like to have an excel program running for each opened excel file. So
for example if I opened 3 excel files, I will have 3 copies of excel running
in my comuputer at the same time all excel sheets is closed i dont know what
to do plz help me and send me the answer on my email id

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Open Excel, open the first file.

Open another instance of Excel, open the next file.

Repeat for as many different files you want to be in separate copies of Excel.