Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Cursor Cell format

Can you tell me how to set up excel so that the cursor cell is highlighted
and easy to locate? This is of particular interest for when I am using the
search functionality in spreadsheet. I would like make it easy to see where
excel has located search results by giving me the ability to highlight the
cell boarder in color or at least make the cell standout more than normal.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

The "found" item should have a black selection border around it just as any
cell selection would have.

Can you not see that?

No version of Excel has "highlighted" a found item.

If you have multiple "founds" you can CTRL + a in the "Found" dialog then
format those cells to a color.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP