Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Copy of Print Setup

I regularly generate Excel 2003 workbooks which each use common content and
setup for up to 25 worksheets. I create the first worksheet, do the print
setup for that sheet, and then copy the sheet onto 24 other sheets within the
workbook. In the process, the print setup is lost on the 24 other sheets.
How can I copy from the first sheet and retain the print setup?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Maybe you could copy the sheet instead of copying the data on the sheet???

Edit|move or copy sheet
(in xl2003 menus)

Or if you to paste the data into other sheets and the other sheets are in the
same workbook:

Select the first sheet
ctrl-click on subsequent sheets to group them
then do the file|page setup
Remember to ungroup the sheets (rightclick on any tab and choose ungroup) when
you're done.

Lots of these page setup settings will be applied to all the grouped sheets, but
not all--you'll want to verify that you got what you needed on the other
sheet(s).

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Dave,
Thanks for your assistance! The first thing you proposed works best for my
particular needs. The second one does not copy a couple of the set-up
functions, as you had mentioned could be the case.