Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Arkfaner som forsvinner

Jeg kopierte en arbeidsbok over på en laptop. Da jeg åpnet arbeidsboken var
arkfanene bort og bare ett av arkene ble vist. Hvordan får jeg disse frem
igjen på laptopen?
Jeg har forsøkt å kopiere flere ganger,. men resultatet er hele tiden det
samme.

I copied an Excel workbook to a laptop. The file opened with ease, but only
one of the sheets were showing. The tags on the bottom were gone.
How can I get back the tags and open the other sheets?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Did you check to see if the other sheets were hidden?

Format - Sheet - Unhide
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"Frode Inge Helland" wrote:

Jeg kopierte en arbeidsbok over på en laptop. Da jeg åpnet arbeidsboken var
arkfanene bort og bare ett av arkene ble vist. Hvordan får jeg disse frem
igjen på laptopen?
Jeg har forsøkt å kopiere flere ganger,. men resultatet er hele tiden det
samme.

I copied an Excel workbook to a laptop. The file opened with ease, but only
one of the sheets were showing. The tags on the bottom were gone.
How can I get back the tags and open the other sheets?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

One possibility.

On the laptop go to ToolsOptionsView Tab
and make sure that 'Sheet Tabs' is checked.

If the laptop has 2007 I think it is something like
HomeExcel Options or something like that.

HTH
Martin

"Frode Inge Helland" wrote in
message ...