Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Worksheets don't display

When I open workbooks in Excel 2007 the main menu at the top shows, but the
worksheet itself doesn't show--it's just a blank gray screen. If I click the
drop-down arrow on the Quick Access Toolbar then my worksheet pops up. So I
can still get to it, but it is annoying to have to click that arrow in order
to see my worksheets.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi,

might be a screen refresh issue. Try this the next time you open Excel,
press PgDn and then PgUp and see if you see anything. I've not had your
problem but I have had other display problems.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire