Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Change color of Drop Down List (Validation box)

I am creating a form in which there is a column with drop down list where
users select answers. I do not want the answers to be distinguished from the
rest of the form in any color or format after being selected. How do I make
the drop down list to stand out in color or any format in the form so users
know they need to select answers for that column. But after all answers
selected from drop down, the answers columns look the same as the rest of the
sheet? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi Kaylen

As well as applying DV, also select the same range and apply Conditional
Formatting.
Assuming that data is in column A,
FormatConditional FormattingFormula is =$A1="" FormatFill colourChoose
whatever colour you wish.
--
Regards
Roger Govier