Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Navigation Toolbar for Exel created by Dave Peterson

I have tried to install the Navigation toolbar that Dave Peterson developed.
I followed the instructions step by step everything was correct until i got
to the part where the toolbar should be floating over the worksheet. I am
getting an error when i open excel "Run-time error '5' and it also says
Invalid procedure call or argument. Any idea what is happening? I am going to
post this a couple other areas so that i can get this figured out. I think
it will help me in other areas in learning how to do macros and find my
sheets.
--
Thank you, Brenda