Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Column to Header

I have a word documents once saved in excel it has the Header/Titles
(A1:down) on the first column. The information for that header is to the
right of it. How would I go about changing that so that when I'm using mail
merge it displays as the header (A1:across).

Example
A B C
1 | FName | John | Michael
2 | LName | Smith | Williams
3 | Address | 4th Street | 8th Ave
--
Work is sometimes hard....but someone has to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Maybe you are looking for Transposing.
Select range
Copy
Select upper left cell of a destination range
PasteSpecial/check Transpose check button

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Pierre€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I have a word documents once saved in excel it has the Header/Titles
(A1:down) on the first column. The information for that header is to the
right of it. How would I go about changing that so that when I'm using mail
merge it displays as the header (A1:across).

Example
A B C
1 | FName | John | Michael
2 | LName | Smith | Williams
3 | Address | 4th Street | 8th Ave
--
Work is sometimes hard....but someone has to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€˛Pierre€¯ ezt Ć*rta: