Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default what is the formula for print excel sheet with an enterr

dear all
i maked a excel work sheet. i ned a print out of sheet 1 thats
automatically or with an enter. so irequired a formula or setup.
thanks
nidhin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Although not with an enter, you can create a macro - Tools - Macro - Record
New Macro.

Set the hotkey by entering a value after the CTRL+.

Print the page and stop recording

Now, every time you hit CTRL+ your key, it'll print the page for you.

"excel setup" wrote:

dear all
i maked a excel work sheet. i ned a print out of sheet 1 thats
automatically or with an enter. so irequired a formula or setup.
thanks
nidhin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You would need VBA code to print a sheet upon an event.

Formulas can only return values.

A macro to print the active sheet.

Sub print_activesheet()
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
End Sub

Event code to print the sheet when you double-click on A1

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal _
Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
Cancel = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP