Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
dj dj is offline

Default Product Key

I bought a new computer and installed Office 2007 that I purchased last year.
I threw away the plastic box with the Product Key on it and I need a new one.
How do I get a new product key?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi DJ

Call Microsoft and explain your situation

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"DJ" wrote in message ...
I bought a new computer and installed Office 2007 that I purchased last year.
I threw away the plastic box with the Product Key on it and I need a new one.
How do I get a new product key?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Why would you need a new key?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"DJ" wrote in message
I bought a new computer and installed Office 2007 that I purchased last
year.
I threw away the plastic box with the Product Key on it and I need a new
one.
How do I get a new product key?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
dj dj is offline

Because when I re-installed it, it's asking for the Product Key. I only have
a limited number of access's before I can stop using it.

DJ

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Why would you need a new key?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"DJ" wrote in message
I bought a new computer and installed Office 2007 that I purchased last
year.
I threw away the plastic box with the Product Key on it and I need a new
one.
How do I get a new product key?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

I used up my accesses on Excerl and when I enter the key on the bottom of my
laptop it says it is incorrect. I bought it from ebay new but the seller cut
the upc from the box for the rebate. Possible he used my stinking code
himself?? Then What? Thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Why would you need a new key?

Product ID EJ Jacques[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 26th 08 12:20 PM
Sum Product flds New Users to Excel 2 June 20th 08 08:22 PM
product key ahmed[_2_] Setting up and Configuration of Excel 1 September 6th 07 11:27 PM
more sum product s2m via OfficeKB.com Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 August 30th 06 02:43 PM
sum product ceemo Excel Worksheet Functions 2 March 9th 06 04:35 PM