Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Ratio

I'm trying to get a ratio between 2 numbers, that's if I'm asking for the
correct formula. I was sent the dashboard and example the numbers they gave
me is as follows:
243/174 would = 1 to 40..... Can someone help me with this formula. I
thought it would be easier to put a formula in rather then having this person
figure it out the long way.

--
Thanks,
Mary
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi Mary,

Your post is a bit confusing, I don't know where the 1 to 40
comes in. With a little bit of rounding 243 is 140% of 174,
which could be expressed as 140 to 100.

Please explain further what you have and what you are trying to do.

HTH
Martin