Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Saving a custom number format

On 8/27, I asked about getting a button for a custom number format into the
Quick Access toolbar in Excel 2007. Thank you to Bob and Roger for your
replies.

By right-clicking on Home Styles Cell Styles Number Format Comma and
choosing Modify, one can modify the way the Home Number Comma Style
button works. I am wondering if, once I modify the Comma Style button, I can
have the button work with the new format EVERY time I am in Excel?

Thank you, Brad E.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

if you put the code in the workbook_open event of personal.xls, that should
do it.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Brad E." wrote in message
On 8/27, I asked about getting a button for a custom number format into
the
Quick Access toolbar in Excel 2007. Thank you to Bob and Roger for your
replies.

By right-clicking on Home Styles Cell Styles Number Format Comma
and
choosing Modify, one can modify the way the Home Number Comma Style
button works. I am wondering if, once I modify the Comma Style button, I
can
have the button work with the new format EVERY time I am in Excel?

Thank you, Brad E.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

How does one put the code in the "workbook_open event of personal.xls"? What
code is there, where do I find it? Where is the file "workbook_open event of
personal.xls"?

Thanks,
Frustrated Excel Classic power user