Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How can I add a value to a list that was set up by someone else?

Spreadsheet cell will accept certain valid cell entries and I would like to
add one more value to complete that list
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Select the cell then DataValidationSettings

What is in the "Source" dialog?

That will be the list...............either a range of cells like =A1:A10

Or a named range like =TheList

Or comma-separated values like dog,cat,elephant,mouse

Which ever the case you would add to the list.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP