Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default in excel: @ and " are mixed up?

In excel: When I use upper shift key and the number 2 button to get " - I am
given @ instead. how do I fix it?

thanks for any help on this...its doing my dome in.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

On my USA keyboard, the shift-2 is the @ sign.

The double quote character is shift-' (shift-apostrophe). This key is to the
left of the large enter key. (Not the number pad enter key.)

--

Dave Peterson