Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Only show one tab in a new workbook.

Every new workbook opens with three worksheets (tabs)...how many times do you
need three worksheets in a workbook?? I'd rather create my own when I need
them. Just give me one worksheet.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.excel.setup
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Microsoft has already given you that option.

ToolsOptionsGeneralSheets in new workbook.

Change to 1 and close then re-open Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 May 2008 10:33:00 -0700, skoeske
wrote:

Every new workbook opens with three worksheets (tabs)...how many times do you
need three worksheets in a workbook?? I'd rather create my own when I need
them. Just give me one worksheet.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.excel.setup

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Yes, I know how to do that but I get worksheets from other people that aren't
as savy and it's really annoying. If Microsoft set up the default as that it
would be most helpful.

wrote:

Every new workbook opens with three worksheets (tabs)...how many times do you
need three worksheets in a workbook?? I'd rather create my own when I need
them. Just give me one worksheet.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.excel.setup

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

If you find that really annoying, I would surmise you have a great life and
certainly no teenagers living at home<g

I think of it as a bump on a flea's butt in comparison with a few other
annoyances I can think of.

Gord