Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default HOW CAN I GET EACH WORD TO FIT IN THE SAME CELL?

IM DOING A SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT USING WINDOWS EXCEL, ITS ON A WORKSHEETS/
SPREADSHEETS. BUT WHENEVER I ADD THE NAME , FOR EXAMIM TRYING TO ADD
"EMPOYEES" IN THE DATA CELL BOX "A1", BUT THEN WHEN I GO TO ADD ANOTHER WORD
IN A2 THEY BOTH DONT FIT IN. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP. MY EMAIL

--
TONYA CASTRO
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Tonya

First stop typing in upper case as it is seen as shouting, then go up to the
join between column A and B at the top and the cursor will change shape (to
a line with a west/east arrow), drag the join to the right with you mouse.
This will widen the cell and you can then enter stuff in B1

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Boriqua69" wrote in message
IM DOING A SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT USING WINDOWS EXCEL, ITS ON A WORKSHEETS/
SPREADSHEETS. BUT WHENEVER I ADD THE NAME , FOR EXAMIM TRYING TO ADD
"EMPOYEES" IN THE DATA CELL BOX "A1", BUT THEN WHEN I GO TO ADD ANOTHER
WORD
IN A2 THEY BOTH DONT FIT IN. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP. MY EMAIL

--
TONYA CASTRO

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You want two words in the same cell?

Type first word the Alt + ENTER then type second word.

Format the cell to wrap text to see both words.

You now have two shots at deciphering your request.

Nick's and mine.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP