Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
bm bm is offline

Default Opening with a particularfolder

How do I arrange when I open the first file to be in the right area of my
system?
Blair

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You will be in the Folder in which the first file is located when you open it.

Or do you mean when you start Excel then FileOpen and pick a file?

In that case in ToolsOptionsGeneral enter a path in "Default file location"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP