Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default column format to be date

Hi excel experts

I have a problem of formatting a column to be date. After running a query
which
import data from a database, the column come back to be general?

How can I format that column to be date and not change after running query?

Thanks
Daniel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Daniel,
It sounds like your issue is not with excel but with the database.
Make sure the table is formated the way you want (as date not as general).
hth