Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Rows to Repeat or ???

I have a single worksheet with multiple printed pages. I would like the
heading on pages 2-8 to say: Table 1:List of Whatever (Continued), but I
don't want the word (Continued) on page 1
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You won't get more answers by multi-posting.

Stick to your original thread for continuity of responses.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP