Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Creating Lists from Attendies of a Conference

Im creating a spreadsheet for a conference which has 4 events. Not every
participant will be attending each event hence my problem. I am fine with
getting totals and such for every participant, however I need to find a way
that when i add a name into the main spreadsheet it adds the person onto a
separate list for that particular event.

For instance... Peter Sullers is attending days 1 ($20), 2 ($23), 3 ($75)
and 4 ($11). Simon Birch is only attending day 2 and 3. Is there a way to be
able to link something so that if a person is attending day 1, their name
will automatically link to a new worksheet?

At present, my columns are Name, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Total for Name,
Running Total

So if somebodys name was inserted in the colums would read, Peter Sullers,
$20, $23, $75,$11, $129, $129
and next would be ... Simon Birch, 0, $23, $75, 0 , $98, $217

Is there a way to do this? or do i need to use the manual time-taking
approach? Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
CLR CLR is offline

Personally I would not have the extra sheet(s).........just use Data Filter
Autofilter to get a list of the ones attending a particular event.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3