Junior Member

Unhappy Shared workbook

I have created an Excel 2003 shared workbook that is stored on a network share. It is used by 20+ folks throughout the week and most typically accessed remotely to corp network via VPN. The performance is VERY slow. ANy thoughts on speeding up response time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Shared workbook

Are they all using it at the same time?

Are there a lot of: