Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Sue Sue is offline

Default Using Subtotals

I need help with a spreadsheet created by someone else that includes subtotal
levels. The subtotals/totals feature works well until I get to an
organization that has several cost center numbers (CTR). It does not total
all of the cost centers together for one organization. Instead it totals all
but the last CTR and places its total beneath the grand total for the ORG.
Any ideas? Thanks so much!

ORG CTR ACCT NAME REG HR OT HR
Spine 11500
Spine 11500