Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2007 Import data question

I have created an .xls file that imports fields from a .csv file. I have the
properties set to 'Prompt for file name on refresh' and 'Refresh data when
opening the file'. When I do this with Excel 2003, The name of the .csv file
to be imported is displayed in the File name of the Import Text File window.

When I create an .xls file that imports fields from a .csv file, with the
same properties as above, in Excel 2007, the name of the .csv file to be
imported is not displayed in the file name in the Import Text File window.
Is there anyway to have this displayed rather than select it from the list?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
--
Mike Stevens