Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default set up

how would I set up a spreadsheet that uses names such debt, credit balance,
that will always be displayed at the top of the spreadsheet no matter what
row os shown?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Enter those titles across row 1

Select A2 and WindowFreeze Panes.

The freezing rules are..............

Everything left of and above the selected cell will remain in view when freezing
panes.

B2 to freeze row 1 and column A

C3 to freeze columns A & B and rows 1 & 2

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP