Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to edit this Macro?

I have a survey which is done in Excel using Macro, it can get input from
maximum 20 participants. How was the constraint put in place and how can I
release it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Which macro would that be?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 14:03:02 -0800, yhoy wrote:

I have a survey which is done in Excel using Macro, it can get input from
maximum 20 participants. How was the constraint put in place and how can I
release it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

My original response was meant to elicit the macro code from you so's we could
see what to adjust.

With your workbook open go to ToolsMacroMacros.

Select the macro by name and "Edit"

Copy the lines of code and post it.

Gord