-   -   Limitation of pages to print (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/167041-limitation-pages-print.html)

Mike Salmon

Limitation of pages to print

Is there any limitation of how many pages you can print in a sheet?
I have a sheet with over 3000 rows, but I can only get the print rage to go
to app. row 2400 - which is 51 pages. Is it possible to extend this?

Dave Peterson

Limitation of pages to print

Any chance that the print area is not what it's supposed to be?

In xl2003, I'd use:
File|Print area|clear print area

(or set it to what I want if excel doesn't determine it correctly)

--

Dave Peterson

Mike Salmon[_2_]

Limitation of pages to print

I found a solution, if I select all 3000 rows and choose 'Print selected
area' it works, and 70 pages are being printed. But if I choose 'View page
break' afterwards, the last page is still page 51.

Mike Salmon wrote:

Is there any limitation of how many pages you can print in a sheet?
I have a sheet with over 3000 rows, but I can only get the print rage to go
to app. row 2400 - which is 51 pages. Is it possible to extend this?

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Limitation of pages to print

And did you try clearing the print area?