Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default view multiple workbook tabs on start bar

In excel I am trying to open multiple workbooks at once and see the tabs
appear on my screen for each workbook that is open. I used to be able to do
this and use the alt+tab function to flip between the open books. Now I am
only seeing one excel tab on my screen for all books that are open and can
only switch workbooks by clicking on the window tab in the toolbar. Is there
a way for me to switch back to how I had previously viewed it and continue to
use the alt+tab function to flip through books.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi,
I think you are refering to :
menu Tools Options , tab General, checkbox 'Windows In Taskbar'

Sébastien
<http://www.ondemandanalysis.com