Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default sharing workbooks

In my office we are trying to share a workbook but it is not working. It is
saved to a folder and then to another folder and then there is a shortcut on
the desk top. I am the main person to use the workbook but when others try to
use it and the save it somewhere it isn't saving. Please help. Thank you.
--
valrom06
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

The whole idea with sharing a workbook, is to end up with one workbook, not
several. If you have it open, then someone else can also have it open. When
you save, you press <Ctr<S When they save, the same applies. Delete the
additional copies, and work off one file, which should be saved in a location
accessible to all.

--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman