Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2002/2003 Advanced Filter

I have an Excel spread sheet with about 33 columns on it. I want to use the
advanced filter to select four items in one of the columns and filter the
list in place. I have looked at the help and tried it, got info off the web
and tried it and nothing seems to work. Either the entire page is blank or
it only shows my criteria. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Is there anyplace
I can go to find a concise explanation of how to do this. It seems like it
would be simple but it's just not working for me.

Thank you.
--
Mike Stevens