-   -   Excel 2007 Ribbons (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/140153-excel-2007-ribbons.html)

Max

Excel 2007 Ribbons

Hello,
In my version of Excel 2007, all the ribbon tabs are not displaying.
The Developer tab is not showing, how can I go about getting it to display?
(And/OR)
If this is not possible, how can I add another tab to the existing tabs so
that I can populate it with icons as I desire?
If possible please answer both questions.

Thank you and best regards

Max

Bob Phillips

Excel 2007 Ribbons

Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Excel Options, button at
the bottom,Select the Popular item from the left list, and then check the
Show Developer tab.

--
HTH

Bob

"Max" wrote in message
Hello,
In my version of Excel 2007, all the ribbon tabs are not displaying.
The Developer tab is not showing, how can I go about getting it to
display?
(And/OR)
If this is not possible, how can I add another tab to the existing tabs so
that I can populate it with icons as I desire?
If possible please answer both questions.

Thank you and best regards

Max

Max

Excel 2007 Ribbons